Sunday, March 8, 2009


Lazy Sunday.
Daylight savings threw my whole day off. I don't know how I forgot I was losing an hour, when I had it written down in three places.

Again, another day of doing practically nothing. Sometimes I just can't get my shit together. I finally made it out of the house at 5:00 to go pick up my laundry and buy groceries. The laundry lady made fun of my load. It was small and I probably could've washed it myself. The thing is, I hate washing laundry. It would be one thing if I had a washer in dryer in my place - but I do not. Most of the time, it's just worth the money (to me) to have someone else do it.

So, I just knitted and watched TV again. I finally got to watching Netflix. I watched Snow Buddies (a, dare I say, cute Disney movie in the Air Bud vein) and Crazy Love (an insane documentary. Basic synopsis: Sixteen years after Linda Riss has acid thrown in her face by Burt Pagach, the couple marry. CRAYCRAY) I then watched Rock of Love and the season finale of Tool Academy. I got a lot of knitting done. Of course, I'm no Brooklyn Tweed (http://brooklyntweed.blogspot.com/). Someday!

While I did get some stuff done, I still didn't workout. So, to me, it was a wasted weekend.
Every minute I'm not working out feels like every minute I'm getting fatter. It sucks, but that's life. I just have to get it together. Don't lose faith.







No comments:

Post a Comment