Monday, March 9, 2009

I SHALL NOT BE MOVED

Woke up at 3am. It's usually much easier to wake up at early at the beginning of the week.
Did push-ups. Would, at least, like to incorporate push-ups and core exercises into my routine. I should seriously start doing weights though. Get it together!

Ate some bullshit for breakfast (my favorite: sausage, egg and cheese on an English muffin), but it won't happen again this week...

Not that I've lost that much weight., but a lot of my clothes are ill-fitting....and have food stains. The old me. I want new clothes!

So many things I want to do and see - and it all cost money! TONIGHT: Kristen Wiig!!! Too expensive...

I need to save it for a later date. Speaking of which - I bought a ticket to ABQ today. Awesome.

Many good things to come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment