Thursday, March 5, 2009

I'm taking the day off from exercising today. As much as I'm afraid of taking a day off, I NEED it. My co-workers are going out to a bar to celebrate someone's birthday. $20 - all you can drink. That's the last thing I need or want right now.

I really wanted to do nothing this weekend. Turns out, there's another "friend" in town. Drats! This will be the fourth weekend in a row where someone's been in town. Not into it.

I've been so out of it at work lately; it's hard for me to concentrate. What is it? What is my problem? I feel like I have ADD or OCD or something else that ends in a "D". Seriously, I can't focus. Maybe I need Ritalin (or Adderall).

Sorry my thoughts are all over the place. I finished the first half of a scarf I'm knitting.


30 Rock is still the best show on TV. WHO DAT NINJA.

That is all for today.


GOOD NIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment