Saturday, March 7, 2009



I haven't slept in, in what seems, quite a while. Was going to wake up and go to the gym, but my warm, new bed felt so good this morning. Of course, that meant I didn't do or want to do anything all morning. You know: buy groceries, laundry, clean, wash dishes...the stuff that needed to get done.

There are days (especially during the weekend) where I feel like I'm standing still; in limbo. I just can't seem to get off my ass and do anything. While I didn't work out, I did go into the city to meet some old friends that I haven't seen in a while. It wasn't all that much fun, but I did get to walk around Tribeca and the West Village and dream of moving. There definitely is a part of me that wants to live in the city. I hate commuting. But I do love Brooklyn. Give and take, I guess...

Was also planning on going to an art show, maybe church, and see an old friend's band play. I didn't make it out of the house. I took a nap, watched TV, and knitted up a storm. Quiet night.

AS AN ASIDE -

Now, on top of my itunes being silly - my printer no longer works. I'm sure it's an easy fix...to someone that's computer literate.

No comments:

Post a Comment